11 May 2015

WEEKEND REVIEW MAY 9

For my last day in Ollioules we went to Sanary which is the closest little town at the sea.



There was a big rosé wine festival going on with hundreds of stands presenting their best rosé. You could go from stand to stand and get a glass for free. We arrived there around 2 pm and some people were already in a very cheerful mood ! I wonder how it was at the end of the evening !



In the evening we went with Claudie's daughter to a Karaoke. I didn't sing, the whole place would be empty in a second. But Anaïs has a lovely voice and sang twice.



We had a lot of fun !

The next morning I had to take my flight back to Brussels. With a heavy heart I stepped into the plane. It was very warm and sunny but I was dressed with several layers ! When I arrived, Mr. G. picked me up, it was cold and rainy. What a difference !

On Sunday I was just hanging around, still half in France. But I unpacked my suitcase, put the summer clothes away, sorted out my photos and when the sun suddenly appeared I pulled out some weeds which had grown in the bark. 



9 comments:

  1. What a fun way to end your holiday. I see you are a list person the same as me. I would be lost without my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that was a big difference! But looking at your temp thingy in your sideboard it seems to be quite fine weather where you are! Mostly sunny and 21 degrees. Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After such a great holiday that 'to do' list looks frightening. By the look on your face it has scared you too.
    I enjoyed hearing Anais sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Returning to everyday life is always something of a shock. I'm sure Mr G and the cats were pleased to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend!! Love all of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, all good things need to end. Hope the weather is warming up at home for you. I'm in a sunnier part of SA for a week: what a PLEASURE to dress in capri pants, t-shirt and sandals. Back home in Marquard it's vests, jerseys, thick jeans and socks and boots. Ergh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess that's why they call it a vacation because it has to come to an end. The little village fete looks like lots of fun -- but that doesn't look like Rose' wine you are drinking in that picture ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's never fun when a vacation ends. I like the idea of a rose' festival where you can have a sip at each stall :) Everyone must have been very cheerful by the end of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cette fête à Sanary était si gaie ! Tout ce rose partout et la bonne ambiance ! Et notre soirée Karaoké !!! On a passé de si bonnes vacances ! Et le contre coup a été à la hauteur ! Avec la chaleur travailler fatigue encore plus !

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !