28 Mar 2018

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY's HODGEPODGE



Waterloo battle cleaning


more participants here



********


1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
 Good.
 Adventurous

2. Back in my day we ...?

As it is early morning I can't say anything how it was back in my day. I just drink my coffee. 
If you mean the past, so I would say I was less lazy especially concerning housework. 

3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?

Certainly not Italian I eat that at home nearly everyday. I like Chinese food.  No typical week for a takeout.

4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?

Their optimism and courage. One of my friends is nearly blind, but enjoys life and never complains. She accepts help only when it is really necessary. She goes with us on excursions, to concerts, plays scrabble (and always wins) She behaves as if she was not disabled at all. I really admire her. 

5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?

Spontaneously ! I would jump into water and learn swimming afterwards ! Can be dangerous sometimes

6. Insert your own random thought here.

It's still so cold and I am thinking if I should decorate my house for Easter with bunnies eggs and and Easter "tree" or nothing.


My Easter decoration in the past

As we are alone on Easter and no visitors are coming I think I leave the Easter bunnies etc where they are .... in the basement.






From this side of the pond

11 comments:

  1. If only we could pop the whole world into the dishwasher every now and then. I’d start with my country, America. Some of us could use a good scrubbing.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/03/two-grandmas-and-their-grandbaby-color.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it was that easy to clean up all the wars in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is damp and dreary here today as well. But my spirits are high because I am meeting a friend for breakfast in an hour and a half! Yay! I did not decorate for Easter. Unfortunately, we will not see our grandchildren for Easter. The plans collapsed at the last minute. So I must shop and buy a small ham to cook for Jack and me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy box of now-neglected toys?
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/03/a-peek-inside-biltmore-estate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you. The bunnies are probably much happier in the basement anyway. Have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! It is so fun to make history come alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Napoleon is grumbling under his breath about how his carefully laid plans fell apart on him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friend who is nearly blind is really amazing. We don't do anything special for Easter but I sure love decorations with bunnies and all the spring colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Easter decorations for us either -- for the same reason as you two. But I'm glad to be where it is warm . Also glad I don't have much housework -- just like you I'm a lot lazier about that sort of thing nowadays).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a sister-in-law who is blind as is her husband but they too never let it stop them doing things. They are a good example to follow but I am definitely not usually spontaneous.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !