8 Nov 2017

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - ABC WEDNESDAY R - WEDNESDAY

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY





more participants here



*******



My personal USB stick is red ! all my pictures are on it



I am sorry on all photos I look round, but that's the position I take the whole day, except when I unfold to do my business !



How do you say shit in a polite word ? because it rains and I can't go outside, so I squat her computer !






*****



1. In a rut, in a jam, in the groove, out of synch, off balance, out of touch...which saying best fits some area of your life currently (or recently)? Explain.
Difficult question because I didn't understand all words, living in a rut according to the dictionary is :

Definition of rut - a long deep track made by the repeated passage of the wheels of vehicles, An annual period of sexual activity in deer and some other mammals, during which the males fight each other for access to the females.‘a moose in rut’
Therefore this doesn't fit because besides our peaceful street without deep tracks, there is nothing and I haven't seen sexual activities of deers or even other mammals, as our cats and dogs are all spayed, and the males are too lazy to fight.

Jam is also strange because besides the one I put on a bread I didn't know that I can be squeezed or packed tightly into a specified space. Ah, yes, "traffic jam" that I know. No, our house is quite spacious we could avoid each other if we wanted.

The definition of living in a grove is completely absurd because a Grove is a short story by Ryƫnosuke Akutagawa; (please pronounce the name correctly) it first appeared in the January 1922 ... She was ashamed that she had been raped, and no longer wished to live, but she wanted him to die with her. He agreed, or so she believed. to living in the same house.
So far I don't want to die, so we still live peacefully or not in the same house. In all other definition there is a dead body in the grove so we don't live in a grove either.

Synch doesn't exist but sync and means : If communication was lost between servers in a server group Our house is spacious but not enough to house a server group so that is also out of question.
I think the definitions of "balance" would fit the most because it says The marriage is a delicate balance between traditional and contemporary values..., ...the ecological balance of the forest. (whatever that means in our case 48 years).

2. What is it about somebody else's style of work (coworker/employee/shared volunteer project/household chore) that makes you crazy? Why?
Nothing makes me crazy because I avoid to look !

3. What's a tradition that always makes you feel at home?
To put on my slippers

4. A favorite song with a girl's name in the title or lyrics? Any reason why this is a particular favorite? I
There is a french song



"Aline" is a single by French singer Christophe. The song became one of the two big hits in France during the summer of 1965. It sold one million records. This was just the time when I went out dancing each weekend. Therefore here name reminds me a lot of very nice memories. 

5. Share a favorite quote, verse, or saying relating to gratitude or thanksgiving.

As my ancestors stayed in Europe we don't celebrate thanksgiving by killing turkeys this we do at Christmas. I am not good in quotes but I found one which suits me :

Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
Today I only have random thoughts and they are buzzing around !






13 comments:

  1. Those familymembers can be quit sweet at some times but not Always ;-)

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-WEDNES-day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/21-R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your WW posts because I get to see your cats. The first one with Arthur and the statue is priceless. They all are so "catlike" I like your quote ion point #5 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a professional driver, I always get annoyed by people not using their indicators and then turning off! Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the real cat with the statue! How’d you do that?

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/11/two-years-of-annie.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first shot is so purrfect. I had to take a second look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photos of your adorable and busy cats ~ ^_^

    A ShutterBug Explores
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo of Arthur and kitty statue. Synchronized kitties!
    "In a jam," at first I thought of jam as the one to put on a bread :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a witty kitty your Arthur is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We never tire of seeing cats. Yours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot of the cat (is it Arthur?) looking the same as the statue. The questions are crazy. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first photo of Arthur and his 'double' best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So which white cat is real? ;-)
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !