11 Oct 2017

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - ABC WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY



The grandpa of a Pub



more participants here



*****



Yes I am a naughty cat, I don't like to be brushed you can run behind me as long as you wish !



Sigh of pleasure ! The best occupation is still napping he whole day (with a short interruption for my stomach)




Phew ! these young kitten why do they have to be so noisy ?? I had to take the earplugs off the music was too loud !






HODGEPODGE

1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can't find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.

My rate would be minus 1, I don't find the house of my friend only after maybe 3 years. When I have to go direction sea you can be sure that I arrive in the mountains on the opposite side. My left is my right when I drive !

When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don't count!)

Holding a map often but unfolded. It's useless I don't understand where I am in this modern art design ! I have difficulties with east, west, and north and on the London Tube map my husband wrote : Up, down, left, right !


 
back east, down south, out west, up north
No idea where back east is, same with the rest ! Long live my GPS !!!

Choose one of these directional expressions and tell us why you chose it.

Can't choose as I don't know where they are ! Don't want to end up at the Northpole either

2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical? Describe your yesterday in one word.

Listening, because I was alone at home and only the cats said a word from time to time to which I answered with a "Shut up" . And no, that's not typical at all.

Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity...which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting? What might you do to change that?

I think I don't waste anything or maybe a little. At my vintage age I feel not guilty and I don't change anything. 

4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.

My parents took regular vacations, but without me they dropped me off at my grandma. I can't remember any family roadtrips from my childhood as there were no cars in the 50th. 

5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow? Why?
Nothing. I would sit down on a bench and watch flowers growing. Why ? because I love flowers

6. Insert your own random thought here.
A cup of coffee pleeeaaase !



16 comments:

  1. A cat's life is the best, I think.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/10/empanadas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Kim, you make your dad run around the lawn to brush you! I'm also directionless. We rode up and down a mountain for three weeks from home to my shop and back. Recently Grant had to go with Steve to the buiding site and I had the car. I had to THINK where to turn and drive along to my shop! I also don't know direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha good ones again. :)
    Noisy kids it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the direction front. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos of the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Napping is the best, sweet kitty ~ great post and photos ~ Fun!

    A ShutterBug Explores ~ aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures and captions! Napping is the best occupation indeed :-)
    I have terrible sense of direction, too. I won’t be able to go unfamiliar places without GPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these kitties, so do Emma and Buster.

    My ABC WEDNESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Oswin loves to get brushed. She will come running when I take the brush in hand!

    We used to take road trips to Germany and Luxembourg. I would always be in the middle with my brother and sister on either side, asleep on my shoulders. I think that is what I remember most of the car journeys anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to learn more about you. And I always enjoy photos of your kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha, I sometimes run after our Molly the Cat with her comb, especially after she's been rolling around in the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder ... if there are cats who like to be groomed at all?

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-WEDNES-day / - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/21-n/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Running after the cat with a brush...............thats too silly for words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you got your coffee! Lovely pics of the cats. I've only recently got a GPS for the car but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That first pic is hysterical!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !