8 Feb 2017

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE






more participants here



*********


1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
My last painting, because I painted it only with my fingers !



2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Gnocchi with tomato sauce,  basil and mozarella

3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.

None really fits on me or my life.

4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
Love easily ?? It all depends what or whom ! No I don't think I love easily, if it comes to humans, with pets its different ! 

5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
We have never celebrated Valentine's day simply because it didn't exist, and now we think it is too commercial and we won't start now when we are retired. There can be more than one Valentine's day the whole year long ! 

6. What's something you are loving right now?
I just got up so I don't love anything right now ! Maybe my hot cup of coffee

7. Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
Never thought of it, because I never got one, probably there will be not much choice besides "I love you"

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Why does my tablet not work ? I can't switch it on. I have to go to the shop and return it. Where is the invoice ??






13 comments:

  1. I got a Valentine's once. Didn't know who it was from though and the person who had sent was very angry by that! Shouldn't have left his name out then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh on your random thought. Technology problems are so frustrating. Hope you get it all straightened out soon.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is beautiful! I do well to draw a stick figure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one talented lady! The painting is gorgeous. Good luck with the tablet. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could use some of those around here.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/a-valentine-for-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shame about the tablet, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful painting! I'm sorry to hear about your tablet - hope the problem has an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paintins IS superb! You have a lot of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think just any event is highly commercialized nowadays. But I like doing something special for my kitties on those occasions :-)
    I hope you will get the tablet that works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you painted that with just your fingers! It is beautiful. Yes, Valentine's day is too commercial. I think it's more for teenagers anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear I hope you got the tablet sorted. Yes I agree Valentine's Day is too commercial. I need a cup of tea in the morning before I feel human.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A little rain in the forecast, maybe? I do love your painting! Getting ones fingers into the paint isn't just for kids! Pets have a way of winning us over instantly.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !