26 Oct 2016

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE











more participants here


*********



1. Besides your very own house, describe a place where you feel most 'at home'?
Besides my own home I have two others which I love equally. The one is the house of my friend in Eastbourne at the English South East coast and the other one is at the French Riviera with my friend Claudie and her family.
 
2. When did you last 'hit a home run' with something? Explain.
I don't really understand the expression "hit a home run", if it is to look for a new house, then it is at least 40 years ago !

3. Tell us about something you love in your house or kitchen that is 'homemade'.
My friends and family are probably lazy, but I have nothing "homemade" in my house or kitchen, except the paintings which I did myself.

4. 'A man's home is his castle'...which of the world's ten most captivating castles (according to The Travel Channel) would you most like to visit and why-

Mont Saint-Michel (France), Edinburgh Castle (Scotland), Neuschwanstein Castle (Germany), Glamis Castle (Scotland), Windsor Castle (England), Chateu de Chambord (France), Hampton Court Palace (England), Prague Castle (Prague), St. Michael's Mount (England), and Leeds Castle (England)
I have seen most of them, but would like to see Glamis Castle in Scotland. I love Scotland.

5. What's a recent or upcoming plan or project that's required you do a little homework before getting started? Did the homework cause you to abandon your plan or adjust it in some way?
The only plans I do since I am retired are travel plans, and that I haven't started yet because I am going to Egypt end November and after that I can do the next plan.

6. In your opinion, is homework an unnecessary evil or a valuable practice? Should schools be done with homework? Why or why not?
Honestly I don't care, I went through that myself and then with my son that was enough. But I think if you have to stay the whole day at school, there should be no homework anymore !

7. Share a favorite memory of your childhood hometown.
I always loved Christmas time in my home town in Germany when I was a child. Everything was so warm and cosy. I never had that feeling again since I live in Belgium even when I still lived with my parents.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wished the 26 of November would be already there and I could escape to the sunshine











3 comments:

  1. That could be our county fair!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/10/literacy-night-dress-as-your-favorite.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have about 6 types but only the aracaunas and wellsummer lay eggs with deep golden yolks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chickens are so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !