7 Jul 2014

MY WEEKEND OF JULY 5

Meanwhile I had recovered from my cold and fatigue from my trip through Devon and Cornwall but still needed some calm. For that sorting out pictures and making albums was perfect.



I also put new pictures in my digital photo frame with some of my tour and some others and made a new collage for the frame in the living room. Grandson Toby grows so fast and changes, that my several months old photos had to be updated.



My son had sent me a link to the Website of Toby's creche with pictures of him, they take during the whole year to show to the parents and grandparents what he is doing the whole day. I picked out a few. He is already playing "doctor" !

On Sunday Mr. G. was glued on the TV screen to watch his Formular 1 ! (Not the football). I escaped to Nicole to bring her the photos I had taken on our trip and put them in her computer.



It was very "cozy" in her flat, as she has the painters. Poor Charlie didn't know where to stay and choose the entrance. We sat on her terrace but not for long it started raining and we had to go inside. We sat in her kitchen and talked about our holidays.

I baked the first bread in my bread maker, after my return and put some dried onion shreds in the dough, if it tastes as good as it smells then it will be perfect.

7 comments:

  1. Toby looks happy, Charlie looks a bit sad. Your cold is better and the bread smells good. Hope this means all is well in your world. Unless the bread doesn't taste as good as it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend. Just what the doctor ordered! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy sorting out the photos after a trip. Not much of a restful weekend for you but nevertheless enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to wait until F1 was finished before I could watch the Wimbledon Mens' Final! Glad your cold seems better. Have a good week. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have been very busy. I hope you are over your cold soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your bread tastes wonderful and that you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the photos of your trip. Toby has grown bigger! :P Love watching little kids growing.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !